Festival season is here! The London Greenwich Peninsula (home of the O2 Arena) recently played host to the Urban Village Fete. The one-day festival offered fun, daring and spectacular displays and music along with all sorts of other activities.
Festival performers The Urban Playground took the audience on some exciting and daring train journeys at the Urban Village Fete. Their festival skills include Parkour (free-running), dance, silent acting and brilliant timing among many others!
The Urban Playground’s hero spy didn’t let the baddies win.
- Date of Photoshoot: 16 May 2016
- Event: Urban Village Fete
- Venue: Greenwich Peninsula
- Photographer and Image Editing: Stuart Smith
- Article Author: Stuart Smith