10 YEARS AGO A CREATURE WAS BORN IN DEEPEST DARKEST LONDON ON A NIGHT OF TERRORS. A CREATION OF MAGIC AND HORROR. THAT DARKEST OF SOULS WAS DR GORE.
He invited me to photograph his 10th Anniversary celebrations, his Night of Terrors. Where he was joined by a circus of freaks and sideshow oddities to thrill, entertain and scare the assembled Halloween crowd.
Every live event I’ve photographed has its own unique challenges. Dr Gore’s had the added element of all the terror and laughter you could want in an evening!
- Date of Photoshoot: 29 October 2016
- Event: Dr Gore Night of Terrors
- Venue: Electrowerkz, London
- Photographer and Image Editing: Stuart Smith
- Article Author: Stuart Smith
- Camera: Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II Camera Body – Silver
- Lens: Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-40mm 1:2.8 PRO Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras
Do you have an event coming up and need a photographer? Especially one who isn’t afraid (not too much 😉 of the night terrors? If so, please get in-touch, just use the following form.
Leave a Reply